Commande!

Filed under: —

detail

detail

Joyeux (non) anniversaire Christophe! :)

12 Comments »

1. Magnifique!! Aujourd’hui c’est aussi mon non-anniversaire, vous pourriez me faire une illustration comme celle-ci?^^

Comment by theo — 23/09/2012 @ 10:03

2. NON! Parce-que je n’aimes pas votre prenom!!! :)

Comment by Theo — 23/09/2012 @ 13:21

3. Euh … c’est trop trop beau !!! J’aurai bien aimé avoir ça pour mon anniversaire aujourd’hui mais je suis déjà très content (euh je dois plutôt dire super heureux) de la dédicace que vous m’avez fait à Olonne, Jeanne d’Arc en armure. Encore merci pour cela ! Quel coup de crayon !!! :)

Comment by Stéphane — 23/09/2012 @ 19:46

4. Bonjour,

J’habite à Bayeux (cité médiéval) en Normandie et je possède toutes vos BD (même le crayonné de Jeanne). Je trouve vos dessins particulièrement travaillés. La série du trône d’argile est vraiment une réussite.
    Comment est il possible d’avoir une dédicace qui vraiment me ferait vraiment plaisir ?

Comment by BADER Eric — 18/03/2013 @ 19:38

5. With responsive web design for your website, you will be able to represent a distinct image of your brand from the rest of the crowd. Our team has required expertise and experience of handling simple to the most complicated web design projects.

Comment by 1st art gallery — 12/06/2015 @ 07:24

6. We research, develop and provide unique repair solutions for your computer problems. We will always diagnose your machine with no strings attached.

Comment by peter anjos — 26/06/2015 @ 03:30

7. Private virtual servers give your business freedom and flexibility. Do you have any experience in this field by any chance? I’m looking for an expert to help me setup my necessary files.

Comment by imperial advance — 26/06/2015 @ 03:47

8. I

Comment by Steve Vardaman — 16/09/2015 @ 11:09

9. We have a very close relationship with all our clients and we set very clear objectives toward reaching their goal and providing the top leading services only in comparison to much larger higher priced boutiques at affordable rates.

Comment by elen's kids — 22/09/2015 @ 13:48

10. Businesses must carefully manage their business and be mindful of how to leverage technologies that provide maximum productivity, security and ease of use.

Comment by thomas kish — 11/10/2015 @ 15:57

11. This is the kinda post I was searching for. Sometimes I can’t find what I’m looking for from Bing but it seems this time it worked for me! Thanks for your help.

Comment by David Krulewich — 14/10/2015 @ 21:39

12. Personally we believe in building long-term relationships and making certain that our clients succeed in all their goals because their success is our success. What do you think about that?

Comment by imperial advance — 25/10/2015 @ 19:49